Thursday 3 November 2016

Spiritual perspective everyday!

16 Spiritual Fitness Traits

MMGHigh Personality Trait
(when being my best)
Low Personality Trait
(when not being myself)

Gall Bladder
DevotionalI sanctify others' lives.
Self-disloyaltyI am indecisive for myself.

Liver
FreedomI am exempt and live freely.
CodependencyI am overly helpful to others.

Lung
TruthI have a feel for justice.
OppressionI am overly bossy.

Large Intestine
FairnessI strive to be fair.
ObsessedI can't control my obsessions.

Stomach
Belief in Higher PowerI have a sense of a higher power.
AddictionMy life centers around my addictions.

Pancreas
PeacefulI prioritize being peaceful.
DamningI am preachy and condeming.

Heart
Unconditional LoveI love faultlessly.
SlothI am heedless and avoid intensity.

Small Intestine
EquanimityI affirm others and myself.
UnaffirmingI am self-denigrating and overly cautious.

Brain
TrustI am civil and trustworthy.
LustfulI am overly covetous.

Sexual
GraceI give blessings and am courteous.
EmptyI feel that few care, nor do I.

Pericardium
EthicalI have fair judgments.
JudgementalI sentence others unfairly.

Skin
ConscionableI relate to others with conscience.
UnconsciounableI have no remorse.

Bladder
HopefulI am honest and hopeful.
GreedyI have money problems.

Kidney
CompassionateI understand others.
ChastisingI scold others about their faults.

Appendix
IntegrityI am true to my word.
CastigationI am intolerant.

Thymus
Sisterhood-BrotherhoodI am forgiving.
Self-ServingI am envious.

No comments:

Post a Comment